Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chicago-bound!

It's Spring Break! And I must say this is probably the happiest I have ever been for Spring Break. This semester has been rather intense (perfectly doable, but intense) and I'm very happy to finally have a break.

The other fun and exciting thing about this break (other than its existence) is that I'm going to be visiting the University of Illinois at Chicago and the University of Wisconsin at Madison! I'm going to be meeting with a bunch of students, professors, and researchers at both universities to try to see what the programs are like and trying to see if I can finally make a decision as to where to go in the fall.

So I'm sitting in the airport in Syracuse waiting for my flight to Chicago! I don't have much other news than that, but hey, this is pretty cool in my opinion. I'll be in Chicago from today until Thursday with a day trip to Madison on Tuesday! I'm sure I'll have more to talk about over the next few days... til then, then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment